Whether you were just diagnosed with lupus or you have been living with lupus for years, learning the facts of Lupus 101 can significantly help with disease management and treatment.
We have archived all of our articles about Lupus into categories for easy reading.
- What is lupus? One of the most important pieces of chronic illness management is understanding your disease and knowing how to explain it to others.
- What are the Causes of Lupus? From the environment to genetics, many factors contribute to developing lupus. Learn how autoimmune conditions like lupus manifest.
- What are the Types of Lupus? Understanding the type of lupus you were diagnosed with is the first step in treatment process.
- What are the Symptoms of Lupus? Even though lupus presents differently in every patient, there are common symptoms that most experience.
- How is Lupus Diagnosed? Knowing the criteria for diagnosis and the essential labwork needed can help ensure a proper and timely diagnosis.
- What is the Treatment for Lupus? Finding the right treatment plan is key to living successfully with a chronic illness
- Who Treats Lupus? Autoimmune conditions often require different specialists. Do you know who you need to see to treat your disease?
- Facts About Lupus Did you know 9 out of 10 people with Lupus are female?