Lupus Connection is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is dedicated to providing support to the lupus community, family, friends and caregivers. We are committed to improving the quality of life of those affected by lupus through support, education and resources.
The Officers and Board of Directors are dedicated to upholding our core values and mission.
Johanna Isdahl - Executive Director
Michele Keller - Vice President of Programs & Operations
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Steven L. Wall, Esquire
Murtiani Hendriwardani - MBA/MPA
Nansubuga Nagadya Isdahl
Our mission is to improve the lives of those affected by lupus. Our objective is to reach out to the lupus community offering support, education and resources that will help them cope with the unpredictable challenges they face on a daily basis.
Support, Education, Resources
Answer questions about lupus, provide resources, and help guide individuals, family members and friends through the complexities of living with lupus in hopes of reaching a better quality of life.
- Monthly support meetings
- Weekly get-togethers
- Care coaches and mentors for newly diagnosed and current lupus patients
- Education & awareness for family, friends and caregivers
Create awareness of lupus and how to live with it successfully.
- Daily life Management - Organizing to make life easier, Accomplish daily activities with ease, Stress reduction
- Case Management - Keeping medical records, Becoming your own patient advocate, Medical journaling, Understanding labs, Preparing for doctors' visits
- Building your medical team
- Stress management
- Healthy lifestyle
Research and gather information pertaining to lupus.
- Recommended reading
- Inspirational websites
- Online information and links
The information provided by this website should not take the place of the information and advice provided by your health care professional. We strongly recommend you discuss any questions regarding symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, medications and alternative therapies with your physician.